Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The NCO Support Channel

Today has been an interesting day. I got a call from a co worker about the work load from another post that I use to be at. When this person was talking to me I thought to my self why is the NCO support channel failing at this level and what could the individual do to make his life better. He needed a mentor in order to get back on track and put him self in a situation that would be good for himself again. His co-working at the installation is not doing what he should being lazy and not giving a crap what is going on in there work environment. I have to mention that all of these people are Junior in the job field and a lot of senior personal left with in the last 6 months. What I have to ask is WHERE IS THE NCO SUPPORT CHANNEL at?? When I was at this installation and I had another NCO in a place where he needed help or back up we collaborated and made things right but now it is an all for your self kind of place. I do not like this one bit and wish this would change for this person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment