Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting your self in school

Two months ago I get to my new job site, and I thought to my self what a great opportunity to try to start school. I went down to the local ED center and got my TA form and got my supervisor to fill it out. Once i got that portion done i went back and found out what school I wanted to go to. I was think to my self man I am kinda scared because if I do not pass this class I will have to pay for the whole thing instead of paying just a portion. Well I figured that I would attend Emery-Riddle Aeronautical University through there World wide program. When I first started I didn't know my around any of the content and though this was a horrible idea. A week passed by and then I started my first class and thought to my self here we go. It have been 6 weeks now and I am glade that I made this step. The programs on the online learning are a great tool and I have learned a ton of information from the professors and the students as well. There are all kinds of interactive activities on line and the student write on the discussion boards about the current chapter. I am glad I took this step and I hope that you all will take it to. There s a lot of different types of schooling that you could do but dont let it pass you by take the opportunity to do it now and let Uncle Sam pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment